I asked myself “Do I need to upgrade my iPhone?”
A few more questions and I had the answer without even examining the latest product at the Apple store.
- Will the new iPhone shorten the waiting time on a call to Centrelink?
- Will the new iPhone ensure I get a call from my daughters every weekend?
- Will the new iPhone facilitate a speedier delivery of pizza from Dominos?
- Will the new iPhone significantly improve my telephone conversations with bureaucrats?
- Will the new iPhone change the way I make medical appointments?
No it feckin’ won’t.
What else Can the new iPhone do?
- I already have five cameras.
- I have a tape measure, compass and GPS.
- My old iPhone connects me to Facebook, Netflix and Spotify. I can’t watch movies or listen to music any faster than I already do.
Do I need to upgrade my iPhone?
No, I feckin’ don’t.